Important Information Regarding Your Stay
Quiet hours: 11PM-8AM daily
Check-out is by 11AM for cabins and 1PM for campsites.
• While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles.
• Wristbands must be worn during your stay.
• Day Camp Passes are not available.
• Place your bagged trash at the front of your site between 8AM and dusk and our Rangers will pick it up for you.
• Firewood is available at the Registration Station and Ranger Station.
• Ice is available at the Ranger Station.
• We do not accept cash at the Lakeside Shack.
• We accept credit cards or guests can charge the payment to their site.
• At the end of your stay, our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside.
• Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed.
• When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire.
• Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring.
• You will be charge $25 if the fire ring is moved.
• The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. We ask that you do not take the furniture outdoors—this includes moving the wood rocking chairs from the deck or porch.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking inside and within 50 ft. from all cabins and public buildings.
• Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in a cabin.
• Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Registration Station.
• We welcome furry friends in the cabins that have been designated “pet-friendly.” For the health of other guests, we prohibit pets in all other cabins. Guests may be charged an extensive cleaning fee if it is discovered a pet has been in a cabin that is not furry friend approved.
View our Rules & Policies page.
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the Registration Station. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911. *Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (828) 417-0086
Park After Hours/Emergency Line:(828) 417-0086 EXT. 3
Local Health Care Providers:
Urgent Care Carolinas HealthCare System 181 Daniel Road, Forest City (27 mins.) (828) 287-9504
Rutherford Regional 288 South Ridgecrest Street, Rutherfordton (29 mins.) (828) 286-5000
CVS Pharmacy 111 South Main Street, Rutherfordton (29 mins.) (828) 287-4227
Forest City Family Dentistry 621 South Broadway Street, Forest City (24 mins.) (828) 248-9100
Morganton Eye Physicians PA – Forest City Eye Clinic 640 Oak Street, Forest City (25 mins.) (828) 245-5550
Check out all the exciting events we have planned via the Jellystone Park™ App!
Time to get cozy with your favorite shows! View the channel guide.
Catch a ride on our tram to all of our awesome attractions! View the tram route.
Need a little help with your amenity? Here are some instructions! If you need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call or stop by the Registration Station!
GOLF CARTS 1. Make sure the brake is locked before putting the key in.
2. Turn the key to the “F” (forward) position. The “R” (reverse) position is to go backwards and will make a loud beeping noise. You will not hear the golf carts engine come on as most golf carts are quiet.
3. Slowly press down on the accelerator. It is important to press the accelerator slowly because golf carts start out at their full acceleration. After slowly pressing on the accelerator you will hear the break release and then you can gradually increase your speed.
4. Drive with caution and remember that our max speed is 5MPH.
5. To stop the golf cart, gradually press down on the brake until you hear it lock in place. It is critical that the brake is locked in place otherwise the golf cart will not remain parked.
6. Take the key out when you are not operating the golf cart.
7. Golf carts should be charged each day. Simply plug the charger into an electrical outlet.
8. Some golf carts also require a second cord to be plugged into the charger and then into the cart charging port.
Hours of Operations
Want to see what time mini golf closes? How about when you can do a little shopping at the Ranger Station? View all of our hours for attractions and facilities here!
2023 hours coming soon!
Guidelines and Availability for Amenities and Facilities
As a healthy guest, please follow these general guidelines: Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently.
We have tons of on-site dining options to choose from during your stay!
At Scouts’ Table, enjoy camp-inspired food in a beautiful lodge setting with views of the surrounding lake and mountains. An homage to the history of its location – a Girl Scout camp long ago – the menu features campfire favorites and a celebration of traditional southern cooking.
At the Creekside Café, enjoy a variety of menu items like burgers, fries, chicken tenders, and delicious frozen treats like ice cream and Icees!
Thirsty? The Blue Ridge Tavern offers beer, cocktails, and wine!
*Menu items may have limited or no availability due to the national staffing crisis impacting our Camp-Resort. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hours are limited during non-peak season. Check out our Hours of Operation section for more information.