Peak Season: June 12 – August 16 (Daily Activities)
Non-Peak Season (Water Zone Closed): January 1 – April 30 & November 2 – December 31
Non-Peak Season (Water Zone Open Weekends Only): May 1 – June 11 & August 17 – November 1
*Swimming pool is open daily May 1, 2020 – November 1, 2020. Themed events are March 20 – November 29. All activities and themed events are subject to change at any time and have limited availability outside of peak season. Check daily schedules for all dates.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, or Columbus Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day, 4th of July (6/26 – 7/4), Labor Day, Columbus Day weekends.
- Quiet hours: Sunday – Thursday, 10pm-8am and Friday – Saturday, 11pm-8am.
Campsite Rules & Policies
- Check-in time is 3pm. We do have an early access option beginning at 11am, but it is available only if site is vacant (i.e. nobody in the site before you). It also involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
We are not accepting any early arrivals at this time. We hope to offering this perk again in the future. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- Check-out time is 1pm. Extended access is available for $10 during non-peak season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm. Subject to availability.
Extended access (after check-out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. extended access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability.
- No tents allowed on RV campsites. 1 camping unit per site.
- We do not offer seasonal campsites or trailer storage.
- 2-night minimum stay required at all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older). View additional person fees here.
- Max of 2 pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets are not allowed on tent sites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee (per site) OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a camp credit. Camp credit will remain active on the user account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, policies, and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.