Please pardon our dust! Expect to see some construction throughout the Camp-Resort. For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming everyone!
- Seasonal dates:
Peak Season: June 12 – August 16 (Daily Activities)
Non-Peak Season (Water Zone Closed): January 1 – April 30 & November 2 – December 31
Non-Peak Season (Water Zone Open—Weekends Only): May 1 – June 11 & August 17 – November 1
*Swimming pool is open daily May 1, 2020 – November 1, 2020. Themed events are March 20 – November 29. All activities and themed events are subject to change at any time and have limited availability outside of peak season. Check daily schedules for all dates.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day and must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent a cabin or campsite.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin or campsite by paying our applicable lock in fee. If you opt out of the lock in fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin or campsite type, but not the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp Resort.
- 1-night stays and Saturday arrivals or departures are not permitted, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and 4th of July weeks on cabins and campsites.
- Reservations with a Sunday departure during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend are not permitted unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancelation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark. Helmets are recommended.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles, such as golf carts, into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our camp-resort easy…and fun!
- Pets are allowed at pet-friendly cabins and campsites. If staying in a cabin, please request at time of booking. 2 pet max at campsites and cabins. Cabin fees: 1 Pet – $40, 2 Pets – $60. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile or disruptive pets from the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 1pm. We offer early and extended access for a fee. Early access (before check-in time) does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready or available at time of arrival. Extended access (after check-out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/in cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early access/extended access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Campsite rates are based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Limit 8 people per site at any time. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 4 people and are as follows:
|Peak Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
* Extra persons are only required to pay fees for a maximum of 3 nights. Staying for more than 3 nights? Only pay for the first 3 and stay free nights 4-7!
- 2-night minimum stay required on all tent campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, policies, and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.