- Shoulder Season: May 24—June 13 & September 2—April 2020 (activities and amenities have reduced availability to weekends only during this time)
- Prime Season: June 14—September 1
- 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent a cabin or campsite.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin or campsite by paying our applicable lock in fee. If you opt out of the lock in fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin or campsite type, but not the specific unit number. If you are booking an RV site, new park model cabin, or tent site for 2019, lock-in fees will not apply.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancelation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark. Helmets are recommended.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles, such as golf carts, into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our Camp-Resort easy…and fun!
- Pets are allowed at pet-friendly cabins and all campsites sites. If staying in a cabin, please request at time of booking. 2 pet max at campsites and cabins. Cabin fees: 1 Pet – $11/night ($44 max), 2 Pets – $16/night ($64 max). For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile or disruptive pets from the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- Entrance to the Camp-Resort constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- Cabin rates are based on 4 people (2 years old and older) unless otherwise noted. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 4 people and are as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
* Extra persons are only required to pay fees for a maximum of 3 nights. Staying for more than 3 nights? Only pay for the first 3 and stay free nights 4-7!
- Cabin check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. Early check-in and late check-out options are available but are based on availability. Early check-in begins at 11am for a small fee based on the time of check-in. We absolutely cannot accommodate arrivals prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder seasons and $25 during prime season and allows campers to stay in the park until 6pm. Early check-in/late check-out does not guarantee access to the cabin but allows access to the Camp-Resort activities and amenities. Must call ahead.
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum stay (if booked 8-358 days in advance) for prime season and require no minimum stay during shoulder season: Treetop Cabins, Luxury Glamping Tents, Laurel Cove Bungalow, Laurel Cove Cottages, Cherry Mountain Cabin, River Birch Retreat, Hickory Forest Cabins, Sycamore Loft Cabins, Lisenberry Loft Cabins, Blue Ridge Bungalows, and Carolina Silver Bell Cabins.
- Cabin types with a 3-night minimum stay (if booked 8-358 days in advance) and 2-night minimum stay (if booked 0-7 days in advance) for prime season and a 2-night minimum stay (if booked 0-358 days in advance) for shoulder season: Sassafras Ridge Lodge, Rippling Waters Lodge, Richland Mountain Retreat, Laurel Cove Lodge, and Luckadoo Lodge.
- All cabin types require a 3-night minimum stay (if booked 8-358 days in advance) and 2-night minimum stay (if booked 0-7 days in advance) for these holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and 4th of July (June 28-July 6)
- Saturday arrivals or departures are not permitted, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- Tents are not allowed at cabin sites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- For the Sassafras Ridge Lodge, Rippling Waters Lodge, Richland Mountain Retreat, and Luckadoo Lodge, the cancellation policy is as follows: +5 weeks, $50 non refundable cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit; +4 weeks, 50% issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited; -4 weeks, full reservation forfeited.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3-5+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, policies, and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.