- Shoulder Season: May 24—June 14 & September 4—April 2020 (activities and amenities have reduced availability to weekends only during this time)
Prime Season: June 15—September 3
- 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent a cabin or campsite.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin or campsite by paying our applicable lock in fee. If you opt out of the lock in fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin or campsite type, but not the specific unit number.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- 1-night stays and Saturday arrivals or departures are not permitted, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and 4th of July weekends on cabins and campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancelation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles, such as golf carts, into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our Camp-Resort easy…and fun!
- Pets are allowed at pet-friendly cabins and all campsites sites. If staying in a cabin, please request at time of booking. 2 pet max at campsites and cabins. Cabin fees: 1 Pet – $11/night ($44 max), 2 Pets – $16/night ($64 max). For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile or disruptive pets from the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- Entrance to the Camp-Resort constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- Cabin rates are based on 4 people (2 years old and older) unless otherwise noted. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 4 people and are as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
* Extra persons are only required to pay fees for a maximum of 3 nights. Staying for more than 3 nights? Only pay for the first 3 and stay free nights 4-7!
- Cabin check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. Early check-in and late check-out options are available but are based on availability. Early check-in begins at 11am for a small fee based on the time of check-in. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder seasons and $25 during prime season and allows campers to stay in the park until 6pm. Early check-in/late check-out does not guarantee access to the cabin but allows access to the Camp-Resort activities and amenities. Must call ahead.
- Full service cabins require a 3-night minimum stay during Prime Season and a 2-night minimum stay during Shoulder Season.
- Tents are not allowed at cabin sites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- For the Sassafras Ridge Lodge, Rippling Waters Lodge, Richland Mountain Retreat, and Luckadoo Lodge, the cancellation policy is as follows: +5 weeks, $50 non refundable cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit; +4 weeks, 50% issued in camp credit and 50% forfeited; -4 weeks, full reservation forfeited.
* All rates, specials, policies, and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.